Absolute Fuel Management is a complex subject that needs to be considered 'holistically', in other words from suppliers to end user application.
What are the implications to your business if something fails to work when you need it to? Who is responsible?
We are a Kiwi company with pragmatic solutions for Fleets, vessels and the generation industry, working with service providers in New Zealand and a growing number internationally, to streamline their processes.
By working alongside those that deal with the challenges and solutions on a day to day basis, we identify where the benefits are for all fleet players, mainly basing on the following four concepts:
- ZERO downtime targets
- FUEL ECONOMY
- LOWER EMISSIONS
Fuel Management Plans - A custom designed step by step formula to help you ensure fuel integrity in your whole fuel supply chain.
Improved fleet productivity - getting more from what you have
Improved fleet efficiency - getting more for less
Our services are structured upon a guaranteed no-risk assessment process.
This means :
- Free initial assessment of your fuel chain management.This does not involve site visits unless by agreement. Travel outside of Auckland will incur travel costs.
- This will encompass a review of your systems from the supplier to your equipment.
- Most fuel supplied to you is 'fit for purpose'
- Review of your storage facilities
- Review of your filtration and management facilities
- Assessment of any issues you have had.
- Compliance with required fuel standards for engine manufacturers.
- Design and implementation of a custom 'Fuel Management Plan'
- required engagement of staff at all levels
- Work with your existing service providers to ensure compliance and KPI achievement.
- Assessment of efficiency gains that can be realistically achieved.
If our solutions do not deliver the promised results, we offer a money back guarantee.
Our customers reap rewards that go straight to their bottom line along with sustainable outcomes for the environment.
They know that:
- $1 saved in cost = $6-8 in additional revenue
- Equipment downtime loses them many thousands of dollars in lost revenue, which far outweighs the repair cost
- Lowering emissions provides access to new markets and customers and provides a healthier workplace for their people